Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A person who hates having her picture taken....



As Mike can confirm, I HATE having my picture taken. Actually I loathe it! My favorite place to be when pictures are being taken is behind the camera, which is why there are not a lot of pictures of me!! Until recently my thoughts have been there is nothing good about having my picture taken. Well this week I have been to, two memorial services for people I know, and it has become very apparent to me that having your picture taken is one of those gifts that you give to people! Its not necessarily something you do for yourself but something you do so that others can enjoy pictures of you!

So, I've made a promise to myself that 2008 will be the year that I start having more pictures taken of me. Well, that is as long as my hair and make up are done then the pictures can be taken!! :-)

2 comments:

Dale said...

Yes please, pictures would be nice :)

pillow book said...

Aww... you look so pretty. And Tyler's adorable, as always.