Monday, January 14, 2008

Deer...lots of Deer!!


We often get deer in our yard, actually, if I go a whole week and don't see a deer it is an odd week. When we first moved in to this house, the deer drove me nuts as I am not a gardner at all but was trying to be and spending time out the in yard gardening only for the deer to come along and eat everything. So, I've pulled out all the flower beds and now I love seeing the deer. This picture is of a very young deer actually walking up to me! I was only about 3 feet from this deer, standing in my front door and my camera was fully zoomed out! I sure wish Tyler had of been home!!

1 comment:

pillow book said...

The only time I don't like the deer is when they come out of nowhere when I'm walking to the bus in the morning and scare me half to death.